First of all, if you disagree any of the following my requirements, no need to read further, to save your time (and my time and money). Again, no negotiations with any of the following(Sorry! too many hard lessons from freelancer.com):
1. This project is not for quick cash. If you are looking for some quick cash, go somewhere else to find it. I myself is a software engineer. I have an eagle eye for my project.
2. I won't create any milestone until it is the time to pay you. I don't want to go through the dispute process to get my money back. When it is the time to pay you, I create the milestone with the correct amount and I release it to you immediately.
3. I won't pay you a penny until you have 100% finish the web site. You should have your own web server for demo purpose. (If you don't have the demo server, this project is not for you). Upload your work to your web server. I test it using a computer web browser and a smart phone web browser. If I am completely satisfied, I will create a milestone which is 50% of the amount and I release that milestone to you immediately.
4. Then you transfer your work to my web server on godaddy.com. Tune it and make it work. Explain to me your code for me to understand what you did. It should be reasonable fast to open from a computer browser and a smart phone browser. Maintain it for one month, counting from the day it is live on godaddy.com. During the period, fix any problems that my users find. At the end of that month, I create the milestone for the rest(which is 50% of the total amount) and release it to you.
5. The web site should be professional looking. This is not a student project for your exercise.
OK. If you agree with everything above, read on(I don't care what technology you use):
Part A) I need a web site for discussion forum. It is for academic purpose. Sort of like this: [login to view URL]
i) Anybody registers with username, email address, creating password, confirm-password. A confirmation email will be sent to his/her email box immediately. Once clicked, the registration is finished.
ii)Then he may go to his personal board, select the radio checks of various tags that he is interested(e.g. Statistics, AI, Chemical Engineering, Herb Medicine, Mechanical Engineering, Big Data, ....., Others). In 'Others' field, type in any field which currently is not shown. He can edit his selection anytime later.
iii)Then he can make a post, specifying which fields his post is related. For example, I make a post and specify that my post is related to 'Microbiology', 'Big Data'. Then any registered user who has selected 'Microbiology' or 'Big Data' as his/her interests, will automatically receive an email notice about my post. The author himself will automatically receive an email notice when any body replies to his/her post.
iv)'Search' feature. If I search 'Big Data', all posts that have the tag will be found.
Part B) For the same web site, every registered user can write his/her blogs. In blogs/ page, all blogs are shown row by row(from newest downward), ... at bottom. Clicking a specific user goes to his/her own blogs page. Registered users can make comments at the bottom of a specific blog article.
No need of SEO part.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $683 for this job
Hi there, I am a professional in providing high quality website service. I am highly interested in this project and I will love to assist you. Regards, Revival