Little Share Point Site
This project was awarded to punitjha2604 for €155 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I am looking for a person to realize a «Simple» Share Point site (hosting office 365)
- 3 types of logins need :
* A consultation mode with external users
* A document add-in mode with internal users of the AD Office 365
* An admin mode with the admin admin of the AD office 365
- A home page with a logo and a short description of the usefulness of the Site
- On the home page a customized list called "Customers".
This list (to be created) describe the customers information (10 fields to be created: customer number, customer name, customer type ...).
On this list 2 boxes of search with two fields (customer number and customer name), we alos need to be able to modify the sort order of the list easily.
- When clicking on a cutsomer (select a customer), a new page appears in "card mode" with the 10 informations (fields) of the customer selected.
In a second part of this same page you can create directories and subdirectories, linked to the customer selected, to store the documents of the customer.
The navigation between the directories of the customer must always leave at the top of the page the 10 informations of the customer in the card mode.
- It must be possible to quickly return to the root of the site, to show the list of customer or to the root of the selected customer when navigating between the directories of the customer.
Conditions of realization:
Ideally in team viewer mode, to rise in competence on SharePoint and be able to ensure maintenance myself.
Ideally without code, and only with setup
Point of vigilance :
The folder and subfolder to the document library must be attached to a single customer (from the list of customer) and always show the card mode of the customer in the top of the naviagtion page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online