I've just bought a new car. It's a 2017 Challenger T/A Plus. It's already got some racing stripes on the sides that I want to take off. Additionally, I want to add a ton of decals and such that I have bought on Amazon to make the car look even more beastly than it currently does. The main thing I am concerned about is symmetry. I want the decals to be done "professionally". I've already bought all the decals I want, I just need help removing the old ones, and then adding the new ones in an orderly fashion. I will upload pictures of what I am talking about.
[I've already purchased all of the decals on Amazon and they are on their way being shipped]
All the pictures contain what materials I have to work with, my vehicle, etc. This is what's on the plate!
I realize some of this stuff is gonna be super easy, but;
Here's what I want (roughly):
1. Remove  side strips Black Decals & T/A Logo from both sides.
2. Add HEMI Vinyl Decal  (Black Colored) to both sides of the car between wheel & door.
3. Add HEMI Vinyl Decal  (Red Colored) to the Front, centered on the black hood either right above the Air Catcher Bezel opening or right below it. [If possible], may consider alternative areas.
4. Add Bumper Decals (Nectar Drop symbol & Ill Symbol) to the area above brake light on rear end [probably].
5. Install new rear Red License Plate Cover.
6. Add T/A Symbol to either the Grill itself or to the front fender.
7. Install floor LED system lights.
8. Add Claw Scratch Decals to Above/Below front lights [probably].
9. Use Black decals purchased & Create a single racing stripe (not sure how much exactly I have to work with, but potentially it may be running from the front of the car to the back of the car down the center.) Or perhaps something like that. Idk exactly yet.
10. Use the black decals purchased & Create a strip on the back end that stretches from fender to fender, right behind the wheel but before the spoiler.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $99 for this job
Looking forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you have any questions.
Hi i read your project description and understood what you need please contact me so we can chat further Very experienced logo and graphic designer send me a message so we can discuss further
Hello Sir, Take my welcome, I just have noticed your job (Graphic Design) on this website (freelancer.com) and I am confident enough to work with this project.