We need a [url removed, login to view] complete clone.
Please make sure you answer back in your proposal the following points in order.
1) We need our website to be exactly the same as [url removed, login to view] (functionality wise), but different look and feel ( i.e. design).
2) Although to avoid copyright issues we require everything be done in a legal manner (individual to that of [url removed, login to view]), with the logo, look and feel (design) of the whole site being different, being our own product. We do not want to be contested on copyright or stolen code/source down the line, we want a fully original site. The site above has been mentioned solely so you can see what “type” of website we require, for your quoting ease.
3) We are a website investment company, although the site needs to be made so that our staff who manage the site on a day to day basis( who have no IT experience) can change anything on the site through a simple backend console to administer the site and update ANY function of the site etc. SO ANY FEATURE of the site can be changed or altered through a backend user friendly console. Also for future growth we need it all to be database driven.
4) Please only reply and bid for this project if you have already worked on this type of project before. Please provide me with a DEMO link where I can view:
a) A clone website or sample of what I want
b) Website list of all your past works
c) Your company website.
5) As a minimum I am looking to have the following features:
- Should be able to change the look of the website from the console, i.e. change banners, add and delete affiliate banners or adsense banners as well as have them rotating.
- Be able to insert any media type, video,image,file in site
- Users should be able to submit content.
- Comments system
- Rating system
- Links need to be SEO friendly, also will pay additional for SEO and link building.
- Comment spam protection, spam protection in general.
6) We require written proposals outlining what you have and how similar it is, a sitemap or how it all works explained in your proposals will be highly regarded, if someone can do this they will pretty much get the job as most getafreelancer replies are generic, if you take the time do ma the plentyoffish site out and prove you have at least this skill then you are in good chance of getting the job, depending on price!
7) We need the full working complete site from start to finish, ready to be used. If your proposal outlines all of this and is fairly priced you will have the job. Even though I have an IT programmer and web designer in my company other staff that will run the site have limited IT knowledge so the site needs to be complete and uploaded for us and have a administration console so that we can manage the site day to day and update it and add on new features easily as the site expands.
8) We would expect that you upload the site (can be kept on your sever while testing )and we trial it start to finish and be available for changes and additions ongoing for a set period we can negotiate, please suggest a free changes period that is included in your price.
9) Also a summary of THE portfolio, staff and resources of your company would be also part of the proposal. Especially sites that you have created and are quite popular or have reached high Google ranking so that we can see your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills. This is important for future work as we have over 100 website projects that need to be completed in next 6 months.
10) It is very important we work with a team that can SEO so that it is up high on all major search engines like , yahoo, Google etc. Top 10 for the website on goggle and yahoo is what we are looking for, can you facilitate this? If so we are willing to pay an additional $500 for top 10 ranking in both yahoo and google.
a) Site is very very quick, loads quick etc.
b) Site is scalable, say the site in a few years gets 3-4 million visits a day, it is able to handle load.
Thank you, look forward to your personal detailed reply, especially for point 6, generic replies will not be considered.