- Program needed to test DES and RSA encryption over a network connection between 2 mobile devices. - Program needs to communicate via Bluetooth and/or WiFi. - Program will need to contain a means of selection for the user to select the encryption method and communication medium for each run through. - Program will need to contain the ability to read the data/file to be encrypted and check for length to work accordingly. - Encryption key for DES, as well as Public/Private keys for RSA can be hard coded into the program for simplicity.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done via C++ programming language.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Full documentation to allow buyer to follow along with source code as written. 4) Encryption keys must be clearly defined if hard coded into the program for documentation purposes.
Program to run on Windows Mobile 5.0