Finding Salesmen on Freelancer
If you’re in business, you’re probably well aware of how important sales training and sales techniques are to your bottom line.
In this day and age, business is ultra competitive and engaging the best sales team for your product or service can be a challenge. There is a range of factors to consider, and you need to find someone that is not too ‘salesy’, and that can engage with your target market effectively to develop a pipeline so that your business grows and flourishes.
Developing a solid sales strategy is key to business success and once engage a gun salesman or saleswoman you’ll be wondering what you did before you had effective sales coaching and sales support in your business.
It’s not always affordable or practical to rush out and employ a salesperson full-time to help build your business and customer base; it can be expensive if you want a gun sales person and often there can be a period before you start seeing results.
A simple way to accelerate your sales strategy when you’re looking to engage a sales force is to hire a freelance salesperson who has all the skills and experience your business needs to help grow your business’s bottom line.
Hiring a freelance salesperson is an effective way to test their skills and to see if they are a good ‘fit’ for your business.
While promoting and selling in your products and services to new clients may not be too much of a challenge for an experienced sales person, it is imperative that the individual fits your corporate ethos and is proficient at lead generation and supporting your sales goals within your organisation.
Benefits of a freelance salesperson:
- You can engage a salesperson on a commission only basis and see if they ‘fit’ your organisation without having to hire them permanently on the spot.
- During some periods, sales teams are required for short contracts, allowing your business to increase your freelance sales force as required for short periods is affordable and convenient.
- A freelance sales person will have a range of experience across industries and products, so they are well rounded and up skilled on the latest sales techniques.
- Salespeople on a commission or a freelance contract are usually very motivated for results and will go the extra yard to get a sale across the line for their commission.
- An independent salesperson is often entrepreneurial and has a wide range of contacts which may be beneficial for your business.
- Your company does not always need to offer a package with car, phone, mobile, etc.; sales experts may use their own tools of the trade for the role if this is outlined in the project agreement.
Freelancer.com gives you access to the profiles of thousands of individuals experienced in sales as well as niche sales areas including sales force training, sales training, sales coaching, sales strategy and sales techniques.
By engaging a freelance sales expert, you can tap into a broad range of knowledge at a fraction of the cost. You’re also able to get a feel for the freelancers experience, as in sales the best way to find out if a salesperson has skills is by putting them into the field and getting them in front of your customers.
Reasons why you should engage a freelance sales professional:
- Get a sales expert with exactly the right skill set for your project
- More flexibility regarding hourly rate and when they need to be in the office
- Lower overall costs per sales person when using freelancers, they can even work on commission only in some cases
- Allows you to trial their services before you engage their services ongoing
Get access to a large talent pool of sales professionals who are available and motivated to get your business results, visit Freelancer.com and view the wide range of sales experts.