Working directly with an experienced entrepreneur who is ready to share his wisdom with an intelligent, honest work-horse. (See this as an opportunity to complete a 3-year traineeship in becoming a successful entrepreneur in your own right.)
Your mission is to oversee and manage the eCommerce department while achieving these outcomes.
1. SALES: Grow revenues to $5 million by 31st December 2023
2. HIRING: Build a team of A-Star workers to grow the business at a steady pace.
3. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Achieve >97% customer satisfaction by developing and selling appropriate products that solve real consumer problems, while providing excellent training and support.
4. STRATEGY: Contribute to the strategic plan each quarter
In different phases of the business, we could have up to 8 brands running simultaneously all with a significant online presence. You will handle the decision-making for these websites, manage the individuals/teams that oversee the customer service, social media, and advertising strategies. You’ll also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies and hiring and training. Did I forget to mention that you’ll be managing the product logistics and product development too?
Opportunities Like This Don’t Happen Too Often, So Are You, Willing, To:
• Live remotely for a minimum of 6 months each year in South East Asia.
• Accept a base salary of USD $36,000 year. The upside is that you receive 5% of net profits at the end of the first year, 10% in year two, and 15% in your final year. By the end of year 3, you’ll have gained the hands-on experience and potentially the cash to build your own business empire.
• Be willing to work directly with the business owner to increase revenue, improve net profits while systemizing each project into an asset that can be sold.
• Demonstrate the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
It is a requirement that you have the following experience:
• 2 years of work experience in an eCommerce business or your startup.
• Management or leadership experience
• Specializes in one of the following – SEO, SEM or online marketing knowledge
• Speaks and writes clearly and articulately
• Very high-level knowledge of technology and its role in the future.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello there, if you are looking for dedicated team of experts in this field, we are available to work on your project. Feel free to contact us in private for further details. Thanks & Kind Regards Digital Serum Team