Review Website: [login to view URL]
Step 1. Create a YouTube channel for business
Step 2. Learn about correct audience to target post towards
Step 3. Research your competition
- Conduct a SWOT
Step 4. Learn from your favorite channels
Step 5. Optimize your videos to get views
- Write a strong title and use Pinterest to check keywords to use!
- Create a standout thumbnail
- Write a keyword-rich description
Step 6. Add cards, end screens, bumper ads, and watermarks
- Cards, end screens, bumper ads, and watermarks are clickable CTAs you can add to your YouTube videos. These elements help your videos drive actions and keep people on your channel.
Step 7. Upload and schedule your videos
Step 8. Optimize your channel to attract followers
- Add social media links to your banner
- Create a channel trailer
- Organize videos into playlists
- Add captions and translations
12 freelancers are bidding on average $110 for this job
Hello, I have checked The requirement and understand that as well. I have created SIMILAR in past. Do you want to see the DEMO ??? Can will send you ?? Thanks.