Invite Freelancer to Project
You don't seem to have an active project at the moment. Why not post a project now? It's free!Post a Project
- 100%Jobs Completed
- 100%On Budget
- 100%On Time
- N/ARepeat Hire Rate
“Great work”Sarven S. 5 months ago
“Awesome”Majdi B. 6 months ago
“Very fast turn around! He works quickly and efficiently”Jessica M. 6 months ago
“A great guy to work with”Jaymie D. 6 months ago
Project 18014952 has been deleted
“Excellent work!!”Karim M. 7 months ago
Project 17954097 has been deleted
“6 out 5. Definitely would hire again.”Ahmed M. 7 months ago
Emergency Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerJul 2013 - Aug 2014 (1 year)
1. Ensure timely and effective follow-up and oversees day-to-day activities in the displaced families' centres. 2. Provide feedback on refugee problems and give recommendations for the identified problems and escalate to management as required. 3. Carry-out timely stock-taking for emergency food and non-food items in all emergency centers. 4. Prepare daily and monthly reports summarizing the inspection activities and maintaining files and documents. 5. Identifying displaced centers needs.
Technical Instrcutor CommercialJan 2009 - Aug 2018 (9 years)
1. Responsible for training different business subjects of specialization to trainees, organizing and developing the subject of specialization. 2. Representative the College in the Ministry of Education for preparation the Comprehensive Exam yearly. 3. Working as Trainer for evening training short-courses for Computer applications, connection and communication and management of projects. 4. Participated in non-curriculum activities and follow-up On-Job-Training Sessions.
Acting Administrative OfficerJan 2008 - May 2008 (4 months)
1. Supervises the clerical and secretarial staff assigned to the Administrative Unit. 2. Directs and supervises the administrative work of the department including finance, personnel, administrative and Supply matters. 3. Control on Relief & Social Services regular and project Budget expenditures.
Acting Administrative OfficerNov 2007 - Dec 2007 (1 month)
1. Prepare administrative and financial correspondence and prepare periodical financial reports. 2. Collect, compile and analyse statistical data related to the Programme and maintain the department records and files up-to-date. 3. Maintain the funded project's records up-to-date and prepare progress on each project. 4. Assist in the administration of fellowships and grants in the Field.
Scanning Team SupervisorSep 2005 - Dec 2008 (3 years)
1. Supervises the operations of the scanning team in the location including the arrangement for distribution of daily work, the day-to-day activities of the scanning team and providing newly recruited staff members with training for all scanning procedures. 2. Ensures agreed production goals are met asset by Palestine Refugee Records Project implementation plan. [login to view URL] for maintenance of family files during the entire scanning process and check the quality of all images scanned by staff.
Camp Registration OfficerMay 2005 - Jun 2005 (1 month)
1. Receives and checks registration applications and comments. 2. Check modification forms relevant to the documents carried by registration clerks. 3. Sorting and preparation new registration cards for distribution. 4. Receives refugee complaints and forward the complicated to FERO for final decision and action. 5. Prepare letters including addition, deletion, transfer for family/individual from a field of operation to another and follow-up the outgoing and incoming registration transactions.
Acting Administrative OfficerJun 2003 - Aug 2005 (2 years)
1. Prepare RPAs, make necessary staff transfer and updating staffing manning table records. 2. Maintain appropriate records for various supplies, equipment, furniture etc... 3. Prepare Contract Proposals/Service Agreement/Special contracts for consideration by Field Contract Committee and follow-up updating agreements and contracts terms and conditions. 4. Reviews bills received and ensure their accuracy and conformity to contract terms and conditions.
Secretary "B"Jun 2003 - Apr 2005 (1 year)
1. Drafts correspondence related to office work and prepares statistical database and reports. 2. Receivies and prepares replies for petitions and maintains appropriate records. 3. Receives queries and complaints from refugees concerning Relief & Scoial Services matters and solving their problems. 4. Prepare monthly, quartely and yearly reports. 5. Monitor supervisor's schedule and makes appointments and conduct staff meeting.
Acting Administrative OfficerMar 2003 - Apr 2003 (1 month)
1. Manage special projects related to Relief & Social Services Programme. 2. Control on all the department of R&SSP Imprest fund. 3. Review the fixed budget and compare it with the current expenditures and amend where the deficit. 4. Perform such other duties related to the above functions.
Secretary "C"Nov 1994 - Mar 2003 (8 years)
1. Receives and checks registration applications and maintains registration files as appropriate. 2. Check modification forms and relevant documents with the letters for all registration functions. 3. Sorting and distribution the lists of new laminated registration cards for each area. 4. Checking the correspondence and letters according to registration instructions, plans and distribute the daily work to registration staff.
Clerk "A"Nov 1993 - Nov 1994 (1 year)
1. Typing from handwritten drafts letters, memos and other tping materials for all Supply & Transport Department. 2. Using Computer Softwar applications for creating, updating and maintaining a backup of computer files and documents. 3. Assist Administrative Officer in his work as and when required. 4. Preparing and typing Quarterly reports for purchase orders and prepare statistics for Auditors and Information Systems Office, HQ., Vienna. 5. Making Data-Entry for all job card sheets.
Acting Clerk "A"Jul 1993 - Nov 1993 (4 months)
1. Typing all typing work for all the department such as letters, reports etc.. 2. Making daily Data-Entry for all job card sheets for all UNRWA vehicles. 3. Prepare and type Requests for Offers and Tenders for tendering. 4. Prepare and type mailing lists for approved suppliers. 5. Prepare and calculating Excel Sheets "Quotations Analysis for all Tenders and Request for Offers showing the lowest bids prices. 6. Make Data-Entry for purchase orders and typing quarterly reports.
Clerk "B"Jul 1992 - Jul 1993 (1 year)
1. Typing form handwritten drafts variety types of documents for Procurement & Logistic Department. 2. Contact and make arrangements with other organizations, departments, companies and units to obtain or coordinate materials or information as appropriate. 3. Prepare statistic for Purchasing Orders issued to all UNRWA Departments. 4. Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Health Centre ClerkApr 1992 - Jul 1992 (3 months)
[login to view URL] verification of the patient's eligibility for medical service prior to their admission to the Health [login to view URL] control of patient's health [login to view URL] documentation and arrangements for patients' referrals and recording of daily registration & statistical [login to view URL] of statistical and other data for routine weekly, monthly, quarterly and special [login to view URL] the incoming and outgoing correspondence and documents up-to-date.6. Checks Health Centre staff attendance records.
Clerk/TypistNov 1991 - Apr 1992 (5 months)
1. Typing Store Demand Notes, Bills of Materials, Data Sheet Forms and other printed forms. 2. Typing educational materials and from handwritten drafts letters, memos and other typing material. 3. Checking and calculating teacher's daily pay sheets on monthly basis and updating staff manning table. 4. Sorting and checking teacher's sick and leave applications, maternity leave application in the system. 5. Answering and making telephone calls and secretarial works & other additional work.
Acting Mail Room SupervisorFeb 1991 - Oct 1991 (8 months)
1. Receive and checking incoming mail pouches from HQ, Vienna and other UNRWA Fields of Operations. 2. Distribute all incoming pouches against mail rules and lists and preparing outgoing mail pouches to other UNRWA Field of Operations. 3. Typing official manifests including the summary of enclosures to all outgoing mail. 4. Use photocopying machine to make copies to distribute the copies to the departments concerned. 5. Filing incoming and outgoing manifests into their files.
Clerk/TypistJan 1990 - Oct 1991 (1 year)
1. Typing all the division correspondence and perform the clerical work required. 2. Checking accuracy of typing materials prepared by supervisors. 3. Draft replies to routine correspondence as appropriate and preparing the official documents for orders and receiving office supplies. 4. Receiving visitors and telephone calls and filling letters and documents. 5. Calculating store demand notes and record their expenditures for all departments before certified by out division.
Bachelor degree - Business Administration - I. U. G.1997 - 2000 (3 years)
Diploma - Business and Office Practice - Kalandia Community College - Jerusalem1982 - 1984 (2 years)
Social Media & Neutrality Training (2017)UNRWA Gaza Field Office
The course describe how to use Social Media and how to behave with neutrality - implemented by Field Staff & Career Development Officer from 5 - 7 July 2017 - Department of Human Resources
UNRWA Ethics E-Learning Course (2013)Ethic Office - HQ., Amman
How staff member behave in ethical manner during the actual working hours. It is conducted on 7/3/2013.
Training Course: Train of Trainers "TOT" (2011)UNRWA - Gaza - SMET
The course 24 hours and conducated from 6/3/2011 to 14/3/2011. How to train others.
An In-Service Training Course Vocational/Technical Instructor VTI (1n) (2010)Education Department - Gaza in coordinaton with Eduation Department Amman - UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Guidance, instructions, procedures and planning for implementation business subjects of specialization to rainees.
Procurement and Inventory Management System - PIMS Project (2008)UNRWA HQ., Amman - Prourement and Logistic Department
Learning how use and apply the Procurement & Logistic procedures throughout "PIMS" from 26 to 27 August 2008.
Professional Reporting and Writing Skills (2008)UNRWA - Gaza in cooperation wih "Career Development Institute - Gaza
How to write different business and analytcial reports, business letters etc... from 27/12/2007 to 3/2/2008.
Ascent Capture System Version 0.7 - Scanning Refugee Records and Documents (2005)UNRWA HQ., Amman - Relief & Social Services Department
Scanning all refugees documents, family files, index and master cards related to refugess in Gaza Field Opertion. The course conducted on 17/9/2004 at Jordan Field Office.
Basic Security in the Field Staff Safety - Health and Welfare (2004)UNRWA - Field Security and Risk Management - Gaza Field Office
Learning about security and risk managment in the working environment. It is conducted from 24 to 27 September 2004.
MS Access XP (Advanced) (2004)Information System Office - UNRWA - Gaza Field Office
Organizing a Database for Efficiency. Joining Tables, Creating Advanced Queries, Using Advanced Reporting Techniques, Implementing Advanced Form Design, Using Data Validation and Using Advanced Database Management. The course conducted from 20-24/6/2004 but I made self-learing to MS Access Office 2016.
MS Excel XP (Advanced) (2004)Information System Office - UNRWA - Gaza Field Office
The course the basics of Excel, including SUM, MIN, MAX and other conditional statements including: IF statements, VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables and Charts. Open a blank spreadsheet and edit it using combinations of functions and formulas to perform dynamic, and advanced Excel Formulas and Functions for Financial Analysis. The course conducted from 14 to 17 June 2004. Today I use Excel 2016.
MS Excel XP II (2003)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
performing calculations, changing workbook appearance, recording and summarizing data, combing data from multiple sources and make conditional formatting. The coursed conducted from 30/11 - 4 December 2003.
MS PowerPoint XP (2002)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Explore PowerPoint, working with slides, working with slide content, format slides, add simple visual enhancement, review and deliver presentation. The course conducted from 16-20 November 2003
MS Access XP II (2003)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Exploring Microsoft Access, designing a database, building a database, managing data in a table, querying a database, designing forms, create, modify, and query a database; create and modify tables and reports; Importing information and enhance the capabilities of a form. The course conducted from 2-6 November 2003.
MS Word XP II (2003)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Explore word, editing and proofread text, changing the look of text, organizing information in columns, tables, paragraphs, research documents etc..., add simple graphics elements, type equaions, inseting captions, index, table of contents, bookmark, making mail merge process and applying mail merge rules, designing forms and preveiw, print and distribute documents. The course conducted from 19-23 October 2003.
Internet (2003)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Internet introduction, Browser Basics, Internet Explorer, Searchng, Intenet Safety. The course conducted from 21-22 September 2003.
MS Windows XP (2003)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Explore Windows 7, manage user accounts, manage your network, navigate windows and folders, manage folders and files. The course conducted from 17-20 August 2003.
MS Access 97 (2001)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
create, modify, and query a database;, create and modify tables and reports; and enhance the capabilities of a form and building reports and made calcuaations either inside reprots or in queries. The course conducted from 11/12/2000 to 14 January 2001.
Applying for Jobs and Success in Recruitment Interviews (1996)UNRWA Gaza - Field Training Officer HQ., Gaza
Excelling at Leadership and Creativity, Getting your CV/Résumé Noticed, Selling Yourself in the Cover Letter, Creating a Compelling Online Presence, Completion of Peer Assessment, deciding how many people to interview, deciding how many times to interview a person, Setting times and places for the interview, deciding on the type of interview, Questions and information you need to know. The course conducted from 12-15 November 1996.
Secretarial Workshop (1994)UNRWA Gaza - Senior Secretary - Director Office
What a General Secretary Is, Types of Secretaries, Reception, Scheduling, Travel Arrangements, Word Processing, File System Management, Correspondence, Office Equipment, Time Management, Spreadsheets, Dictation, Effective Communication Skills. The course conducted from 20 to 23 November 1994.
Paradox Computer Course (1994)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Exploring Paradox software application, designing a database, building a database, managing data in a table, querying a database, designing forms, create, modify, and query a database; create and modify tables and reports; Importing information and enhance the capabilities of a form and reports. Paradox software include multi-types of forms and reports in one file. The course conducted from 4-8 October 1994.
Introduction to LOUTS (1994)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Creating workbooks, modifying woorkbook and worksheets, custoizing LOTUS application, working with data and LOTUS Tables, making basic formulas and functions, changing wookbook appearance and print woorksheets. The course conducted from 20 to 24 July 1994.
Introduction to WordPerfect (1994)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Explore WordPerfect, editing and proofreading text, changing text colours and font size, organizing data and information into paragraphs, columns, tables, charts, graphics, adding page borders and different shapes, preivew, print and distribute files and documents to others. The course conducted from 22 to 26 June 1994
Introduction to Paradox Computer Course (1991)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Exploring Paradox, designing a database, sturture tables, managing data in a table, creating queries from multi-database tables, designing multi-type of forms, make modification on database and forms and reports, importing information and enhance the capabilities of a form and reports. Paradox applicaion is similar to Access today. The course conducted from 30/11/1991 to 5/12/1991.
Introduction to Word-Processing Computer Course (1990)Information Systems Office – UNRWA Gaza Field Office
Creating and opening text in documents, moving text, copying, zooming documents, arrange windows and creating folders, selecting text, changing text type and size, correcting text by proofing tool, creating tables, columns, mergeing cells, formatting paragaphs, saving and preview documets and print. The course coducted from 6 to 11 November 1990.
MS Office 2010 Computer Skills
The material prepared to target group belong to the Orphans Project implemented in our college as short-courses. The publication was included in the introduction to computer concepts and terms, Windows7, MS Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint & Outlook in July & August 2017.
Arabic Commercial Correspondence
Writing and formatting Business and Government correspondence, Kinds of Business letters, Administrative Memos and Government Correspondence. Conducted in July & August 2017 - Orphans Project. (12 hours)
Effective Connection Skills
Effective Connection Concept, Communication process elements, type of communication insides offices, Communication Channels, Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication, Listening, Develop Listening Skills, Using appropriate forms for recording telephone call and Visitors Reception. Conducted in July & August 2017 in Orphan Project - 3 hours.
Special life skills Secretarial and office work
Secretarial procedures, Secretarial Roles in Meeting Management, Operating & Usage Photocopying Machine, Operating & Usage Telephone Line & Central Telephone & Changing the telephone Calls, Operating and usage printers, projectors and shredder machines. Orphan Project - 20 hours.
- Phone Verified
- Email Verified