1. Go to the page of the contest you are interested in and click Join Contest.
2. You will be given two options on how you wish to join the contest.
- I am participating in this contest - The first option lets you inform the contest holder that you will be joining the contest without having to submit an entry at once. You can submit your entry at any time after you participate the contest, as long as the contest is still open for submission.
- I want to submit an entry right away - The second option lets you participate the contest and submit an entry to it at once. If you've already made your entry, you can choose this option.
Choose the option you want to proceed with and click Submit.
3. If you choose the first option, you can go back to the contest page when your entry is ready and click Submit Your Entry. If you choose the second option, the entry submission form will appear at once.
4. On the entry submission form, upload your image file by either clicking + Upload Image or dragging and dropping the file to the upload box.
Please make sure to follow these guidelines before uploading your entry:
Optional Entry Add-ons
Under your Sell Entry Price section, you may enter the price in which you are willing to sell your entry to the contest holder. Doing so will let your employer purchase your entry even if you don’t win the contest. To know more about this option, please read this article.
From your Upgrade your entry section, there are two available contest entry upgrades that you can get.
You may choose to highlight your contest entry to increase your entry's visibility and, therefore, your chances of getting the contest prize. Sealing your entry will keep the entry between you and the contest holder and away from the competition.
5. Tick the checkbox to confirm your entry's authenticity and your acceptance of Freelancer.com’s Terms and Conditions, and click Submit.