We are looking for a creative, entrepreneurial, and driven digital content and social media manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is resourceful and can problem-solve independently. You have a keen eye for digtal marketing, and social media trends and best practices and has experience managing and growing social media channels.
Role & Responsibilities
• Maintain and grow social media channels including, but not limited to: Youtube, Facebook & Instagram.
• Copywriting for Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp campaigns
• Serve as a liaison between the community and the brand -- actively engaging and educating our member community with relevant content
• Interacting with influencers and bloggers to develop relationships
• Assist with real-time interaction during events using Instagram stories & Facebook Live
• Seek out and engage key influencers in the business, culture, and tech space to partner with and push relevant content
• Assist in creating relevant member-related content and news to push across social
• Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms
• Run and manage social media campaigns
• Report and monitor social media campaign effectiveness & ROI Skills & Qualifications
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Relevant experience running and reporting on social media campaign effectiveness and ROI
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
• Experience with data analytics and filtering data in Google Sheets, Excel, MailChimp
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and researching best practices/new trends to grow social communities
Willing to consider remote workers & students pursuing an internship in a related field.