SSO kerberso between .NET front end to SAP.
Here are the steps i am expecting.
1. SSO kerberos setup on SAP ERP ECC7
2. .NET application with login (verfified also from SAP user DB of same name as in Apllication).
3. Call any RFC with login Credential using SO ticket grabbed from AD (without any login user/pass in SAP .NET connector).
3 steps is the one where we need your help. if you get it what i meant you are the person we want to talk to you.
- .NET is based upon IIS server.
- RFC is a remote function module call to SAP to call certain SAP function module (like
reating/displaying Work Order, or displaye material in SAP from .NET application) to do some specific
- We can connect using SSO from AD using direct login in a standalone .NET program but having issue when we use SAP .NET connector 3.0 library along with SSO kerberos ticket from AD.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $612 for this job
Hey, feeling interest to go with the project I have checking your requirements. My speciality. : I STRICTLY BITE IF AND ONLY IF I CAN CHEW. Let's discuss more when u knock.i am ready to start your project.