Cheesequake Ordering Page Requirements
I have built a website on Wix under [login to view URL] which I love. I don’t want to change anything about the website but the ordering functionality does not meet my requirements (outlined below). Therefore, I understand that I need a separate page written on WordPress, for example, that can be linked to my Wix site.
We offer cheesecakes that are all handmade to order and we deliver within a 10km radius (with differing delivery fees depending on distance).
To get a feel for what we require, please see [login to view URL]
• I would like to copy the exact design of the current Wix ordering page but have some coding to better the functionality specific to my requirements
• Copy footer which then links back to Wix site pages
• Link from current Wix site menu (“Order Online”) to this external page
• Copy header menu to link back to Wix site
1. Baby Quakes
a. 6 box (up to 3 flavours)
b. 12 box (up to 4 flavours)
c. 24 box (up to 6 flavours)
d. Taster box (up to 12 flavours)
2. Girth Quakes
a. Single (1 flavour)
b. Trio (up to 3 flavours)
a. Hot Chocolate stirrers (£1.99 individually or 3 for £5 and select up to 3 flavours if latter option)
b. E-gift vouchers
I would like all products to be categorised as above and displayed in a menu on the left hand side as is currently shown on Wix site.
• For Girth Quake and Baby Quake products, the customer can choose the following:
o Base – regular or gluten free (+£1) – can only select one option
o Flavours – a list of all our flavours (currently 16) and limit the number of selections as detailed above
Delivery can be chosen 1-45 days in advance (we get a few pre-orders for birthdays etc) and is available Wednesday – Sunday between 4pm and 6pm. The customer can’t choose the time – it is set. Customers can order online anytime.
• IF ORDERING BEFORE 3PM – customer can select next day for delivery/collection
• IF ORDERING AFTER 3PM – customer can only select from two days’ time for delivery/collection
• No time selection, just date
• Collection is available 12-4pm with the same 3pm rules
Examples: if ordering at 2pm on a Wednesday, the customer can select Thursday for delivery/collection. If ordering at 3.30pm on a Wednesday, the soonest customer can select for delivery date is Friday. If ordering at 3.30pm on a Sunday, the next delivery slot available is Wednesday.
• 10km radius for delivery, anybody can collect from our kitchen in HP3 8BX
• FREE within 4km
• £2.49 fee within 7km
• £4.99 fee within 10km
• Enable an entry box for customers to enter email address when purchasing EGift vouchers
• Entry box for customers to declare any allergies when completing their order