BUDGET:750.00 USD + bonus for completion on deadline
PERSONAL APPROACHES OUTSIDE THE SITE WILL NOT GET A RESPONSE.
TASK: Take over and complete a unfinished web development project in Magento 2
We have a unfinished project that needs completing: The project was for a full e-commerce website. Read summary of Status of what’s done and not done and in detail full content below to get idea of our expectations and what kind of person we are looking for.
Budget: $750.00 / a Sole Qualified Magneto Coder/Designer (independent freelancer),
$250 Bonus is applicable if the work in completed with a 14 days period. The bonus is 100% discretionary by buyer.
YOU WILL DEVELOP ON OUR SEVER 100%
1) Been let down by freelancer and project half completed
2) What’s done so far:
a)basic layout in place
b) extensions & themes bought as attached doc
c) inventory all loaded content and pics
d) we have EXACT instructions drafted for every page to follow with ideas for layout for each page .
3) What’s NOT done :
a) Themes need re implementing, start a fresh as current version is disjointed
b Work on inventory layout so all content is standard in layout, look etc
c)work from new and follow the DETAILED instructions we have in place for each page and implement
d) finish project with what ever needs doing with UNLIMITED changes.
(I know this seems open ended and a wide scope, but its impossible for us to define every detail which needs doing. In short, we looking for a Magento Coder with experience and expertise who will EMBRACE this project, do whatever is required and make it 100% to our satisfaction. IN return we are offering REGULAR work and cooperation for a further new website project and as well as regular work on current site.
4) Be a permanent member of our freelance team looking after our magneto sites etc.
a) Extensions bought as described in the attached appendix 1, These need 100% re implementing
b) what is unsatisfactory is the “look” of the website front end; previous coder led us the believe he had a designer when in fact he did not, so the design is poor and needs a review. However, we are very clear what we want and have design documents to show what we want.
** Note we are NOT looking for a company, we want application from a single self-employed freelancer who is a master in magneto configuration, problem solving and knows all the extensions available in open source for anything associated with what may be required to enhance the website now and in the future .
c) The task is to complete the development exactly as we need with unlimited revisions and work with us to complete and give solid advise for betterment of the website. We know what we want; we are not new to web technology and ecommerce.
To this end we propose to work in this manner,
1. Review the site: appendix 2
2. Review the extensions we have bought and the theme, all implemented.
3. Look at the sample website we based our site map on, as we need all the features in the sample website : [login to view URL]
4. We will give you access to the website done so far on our server for you to review, so you can look at the configurations, coding accuracy and review how much has been done based on the site map.
5. We have a comprehensive folder with documents prepared with exact requirements.
6. You will also review the host server and suggest the best fit for the live site to work ensuring all extensions are supported on the server, eg elastic search , Large Multi variations SKUS, etc. we will the move the website on the new fully supported magneto server at your recommendation.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
1) TWO REFERENCES WE CAN APPROACH INDEPENDENTLY WHOM YOU HAVE DONE WORK FOR. If you are not able to provide this, we cannot consider you. Email ids and Names,
2) Show evidence of history on this freelancer portal of your history and positive feedback .
Paresh Raja; Director