I have a very simple Boostrap/CSS html page with a list of grocery categories and products ( screeshot attached). This is a proof of concept not an actual production environment.
I´d like to improve the concept with the following features:
1) If I click in a product image (not a category) the product will be “marked” (the backgound color of the product name will be changed from black to green) and the product should be added to the product list (lista tab)
2) The Lista (list) tab should contain the list of products marked;
3) If a marker product is clicked again it should be “unmarked” (the backgound color of the product name will be changed from green to black) and the product should be removed from the product list.
4) The lista (list) badge should be updated with the actual number of products in the list
5) It should be work in a mobile screen
73 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, i am an expert in Website Designing & Development and I can Develop sites in Codeigniter,Drupal,Wordpress, Magento and Core PHP, [login to view URL]'s discuss. ready to start. thanks.