First up I need to say that I will delete all proposals that don’t start with the word “Neptune” its my way of removing the auto bidders who have not read the brief, and this is a particularly complex brief.
I will summarize with bullet points below, then go into more detail. We are after
• Business brochure style website, in WordPress, responsive design We have a mock-up of the design how it should look, needs 2 edits but they are simple enough to do.
• 2 x 4-minute videos of PowerPoint slides advancing with voiceover accompanying them. You need to provide the voiceover in English UK accent, in both male and female. And expect the client to make several change requests.
• Logo design – choice of logos, once agreed this will dictate the colour scheme of the website too. Hi res design so can be used for offline graphics.
• Branded newsletter template using Mailchimp to match the website design
• Optimisation of the site using Yoast
• Set up of other plugins google analytics, wordfence, contact form 7
• Website is 12 pages and then courses, these can either be pages or a plugin to add them – plugin more likely preferable.
• Design of stationery UK size A4 headed paper and business card design
• Project completed start to finish to launch within 3 weeks of assigning, likely much quicker. Certainly, we need the client to see things and sign off on route – e.g. agree logo design, website design, voiceovers, then text added to the website.
This is a subcontract job from a client that has paid in full
I myself am not very available for the next week starting Monday but can be around if needed. You will therefore need to get a lot done and this finished quickly and be able to work on your own initiative a lot.
Your English therefore needs to be native English, particularly for the voiceovers.
I can provide the following;
1. The domain name
2. Hosting environment, including extendCP, FTP and WordPress logins
3. Client details to contact direct
4. A branded email address to my company
5. The agreed mock-up
6. Brief for the logo design
7. PowerPoint slides and script for the voiceover
8. My skype details to contact me. I am in Las Vegas USA; the client is in England. The client is 8 hours ahead of me in terms of time zones.
Pages needed will be
1. Home Page – includes imbedded video
2. About Us/What We Do - Includes image and text
3. Services We Provide - Includes image and text
4. Training We Provide – List of courses with bookable facility.
5. Credentials - Includes gallery of logos, and text
6. Contact Us – includes text, google map and form to email. Google Map optional
7. Sectors – includes text
8. Blog – includes text and images, sorted by date,
9. Newsletter – using mail chimp for signup and delivery
10. Trainers & Consultants – Meet the team bio portrait photos of each with their text
11. Sitemap – created by yoast automatically
Again, a reminder, I will delete all proposals that don’t start with the word “Neptune” it’s my way of removing the auto bidders who have not read the brief, and this is a particularly complex brief.
This is the most complex project I have put on freelancer, and your bid should reflect this. You will be discussing the project directly with the client as part of my team, either by email or by phone – email more likely. If I am not convinced your English is good enough I will not award this.
Happy to discuss this project more, I want to award this today.
More details in the word doc attachment. You are starting this project from new with the details I will provide.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1325 for this job
Neptune I have good experience for wordpress,website development. I can help you for website+voiceover+optimisation+logo+stationery design subcontract Let's discuss more in PM. Thanks.