General Application Scenario
The organisation “Aston animal sanctuary” has approached you to design and implement their new
website. They run a sanctuary where animals are looked after before being adopted by members of
the public. The website should allow a member of staff to record and manage adoptions and allow
members of the public to view animals and adopt animals.
You need to design your own database to store the users, animals and adoption relevant
information with proper relations and constraints. Generally:
• Any registered users should have a username, password. You could include other
information you think proper.
• An animals should include a name, date of birth, description, picture, availability. You could
include any other suitable information.
• One user can adopt multiple animals.
• One animal can only be adopted by one user.
• Multiple users can make their own adopt request to the same animal.
• Staff member can choose which adoption requests got approved.
You should populate the tables (manually or automatically) with some data entries for testing
34 freelancers are bidding on average £187 for this job
HI How are you dear employer? I have checked your project description and really too much interested in this project. Please give me some time for discussion. thanks