(Please download attachment for a cleaner version of this file)
Baby Web Store: Basic Design
A. Our web store will need to be implemented on Amazon Web Store. We would like you to have a background in working with Amazon Web store in the past. The shopping cart, check out, and content management should be through Amazon.
B. A page-to-page mock-up image will be provided (.psd, .jpg, or any format you wish), so no ground-up design work will be necessary. All images (logo’s, buttons, etc) will be provided and you will have full access to our graphic designer. Any image you wish to have for the website can be taken care of by our graphic designer. Your job will be to simply convert the mock-ups to a working Amazon Web Store.
C. You will also need to be able to write java for the website as the customization part of our product cannot be handled solely by Amazon Web Store.
D. We would prefer you be competent in FLASH but this is not a requirement.
E. Our product consist of a “canvas” where the customer will send us an image to be placed on the canvas and a “base” which the canvas will sit upon
F. Below only pages that may require some programming are shown. Pages that are merely text and video imbedding are not, such as: “About Us”, “FAQ”, “In the News”, etc have been left out below.
Selected Page Descriptions
Splash Page: simple clean logo animation using flash (optional)
- Rotating banner (eg: [url removed, login to view])
- Mailing list sign-up form
- How-it-works video: We will have a separate animator provide you with a video file (.swf, .mov, etc) that needs to be embedded on the page.
- Participating locations: a map using the google map java api found here: [url removed, login to view] to have a searchable map of our retail partners (eg: [url removed, login to view])
- Social networking integration (facebook like button, digg button, twitter button, etc)
- Facebook fan box found here: [url removed, login to view]
- Simple java applet: Java applet showing how the finish product with a place-holder picture will look. The applet will let you see how your product will look with different size canvases and different type bases (More detail about the specifics of the java applets can be discussed if you are interested in the project)
- File uploading applet: The customer needs to be able to upload their image file before checking out.
- A page where media (pictures, video) with quote from customers will be placed. Also should have a form where media files and testimonials can be uploaded
Customer Service: most of the following is provided by Amazon Webstore
- Account Log in
- Tracking package
- Question/Comment form
- This will be a direct copy of the google map api used on the home screen but this will instead be a larger map dedicated to finding a reseller/partner in the given address the customer inputs
- This is for customers who buy our product from a reseller and not online. This should be a simple web-page that can be outside the Amazon Web Store if needed where a reseller can login and upload images and process the customers credit card through Amazon.