I need a python script that gets product information from e-commerce websites as follows:
1. The script allows me to select a csv file including a long list of URLs (I will enter list of URLs in the csv)
2. Once the csv list is loaded, the script will start downloading site maps from each URL in the csv list one after the other
3. Once all site maps have been downloaded from each URL in the list, the script opens each HTML page from the downloaded site maps and extracts product information from the “gtag” line of each page in the sitemap (see [login to view URL] attached)
4. The script also gets product page URL and product image URL for each product
5. The script then compiles all product information available from each HTML page within the same URL into a CSV as per the attached template
6. The script saves one csv per URL including all product information found within the URL (see [login to view URL] for template example)
**Attached is a list of 100 URLs for testing.
**Script must work on Mac
Thank you, look forward to your proposals
24 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hi Am expert in web scraping with 4 years of experience in python scrapy I have gone through your requirements I can do this Hope you contact me soon Thanks in advance
Hello, I m a python developer with 4 years of experience. I alreay did similar projects. I m available... Ping me for more details..............................