I need an expert system to assist the Beginner Golfer
Problem: A new golfer has many problems to deal with. This can range from mechanical problems, like lifting his/her head up too quickly on a drive, having to jerky motion on the downswing, or having the improper grip on the club. Often all three and others may apply. Of course there is always the mental part of the game, like not concentrating on a one foot putt. But Often, the most frequent question on approaching a shot is "What clud do I use?" For this, the beginner golfer needs an expert. Often, this expert take the form of the group that she is playing with. Unfortunately for our beginner , the group is often as inexperienced as he is, and may be using the beginner as a guinea pig, so they may adjust their next club selection accordingly. Golf Buddy is our attempt to provide the new golfer with some expert advice on club selection.
Simply put the goal of Golf Buddy is to aid the new golfer is choosing the correct club for the particular shot being attempted. We will examine various factors in making this determination. They include, but may not be limited to:
1. The Clubs in the Golf Bag(no sense advising a club that the golfer does not possess.)
2. The Power of the Golfer(an estimate of the distance the golfer will hit the ball with a particular club.)
3. The seriousness of the Golfer (whether the golfer is committed to playing strictly by the rules of if the "hand and foot wedge" is part of the golfers arsenal.
4. The condition of the Ball (Is the ball in the fairway, the tee, the rough, etc.)
5. The Distance to the Goal ( Usually the distance to the hole, but not always)
6. Nature Variables (Wind, rise, or fall of elevation)
7. Comfort Level of Golfer with a Particular Club(If a golfer is very comfortable with the 5 iron and not the 4 iron, Golf Buddy will factor this in)
8. Willingness to Learn New Club (If a golfer wishes to use a particular club whenever possible, for the purpose of increasing experience with it, Golf Buddy will factor this in also)
Golf Buddy is a tool to be used for new/beginner golfers. It is for the golfer who is just trying to hit the ball straight, and still celebrates when that happens. Add advice about how to hit the ball, when to hit the ball, any advice possible. Golf Buddy is not interested in making sure all golf rules are being followed. If the golfer is in the deep rough, and is uncomfortable in hitting in that situation, Golf Buddy may recommend using the hand wedge to eleviate the situation. Also, it will not enforce which and how many clubs are allowed in the golf bag. Whatever the golfer brings, and as long as Golf Buddy can recognize it, the player is allowed to use it.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1725 for this job
Hi, We have been very professional on quality and delivery of the product. We are experienced in Developing and promoting E-commerce web sites successfully.