Hello, I am just seeking someone who can work remotely as a full-time position.
What are your tasks?
- Processes incoming service orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Provide the quotation to our sales team for non-warranty service and spare parts.
- Receive customer complains, record in QPS and transfer to responsible people for corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate internal service process together with manufacturing, R&D, logistic and commercial colleagues and lead the decision process
- Summary the service results and make proposal about how to improve the service to the management, R&D and manufacturing (lessons learned)
- Cooperates with clients and sales representatives to clarify orders and issues.
- Continuous improvements take place under the lean principles within own responsibility. Well understand and strictly follow up the requirements of national laws and SEDL QMS documents so as to ensure the quality of product, service and process qualified and continuously improved.
- Strictly comply with and implement the responsibility and obligation in signed <SEDL EHS Commitment Letter>. Ensure to comply with national, local EHS laws and regulations, Siemens and SEDL EHS
11 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
I am currently working as a customer service agent and I would be an asset to your company, because I have a passion for customer service. I also have experience as a Receptionist and Administrator.