We are a new E-commerce company based in the UK and now seeking long-term Virtual Assistant for eBay/Amazon/Etsy account and shop management.
Flexible working hours, full time or part time.
No previous experience is required, as the training will be [login to view URL] Location as long as with a high speed [login to view URL] company and would like to grow together with you.
Ideal candidate would:has the computer with a high-speed network.
be a quick learner, with a good work [login to view URL] very good at English writing and communication. Knowing Chinese is a big advantage, but not [login to view URL] good computer skills and google spreadsheets [login to view URL] initiative, resourcefulness, self-motivation, and think out of the [login to view URL] great attention to [login to view URL] strong organizational and analytical skills.
There are multiple roles available, but overall, you will need to:Remotely work on our [login to view URL] products in the [login to view URL] the fulfillment of the orderCustomer service if anyWork with the team in the UK and China.
If you are interested, could you provide a CV and answer the following questions, please?
1. Any experience with e-commerce related work?
2. Any experience with picture editing?
3. Is it ok to have daily tasks? If so, how many hours and what time suits you best? (There may be a time difference between your time and the UK item)
4. Would you like to have long-term tasks like this?
5. Would you expect this to be a full-time job or part-time job? and what's the rate you may expect for this work?
6. Which city are you based in?7. Are you a student?
8. Anything else you would think that you are the ideal candidate?