Important Hyper-Growth Marketing company located in the United States is looking for an experienced visual storyteller that can create video content by editing camera footage, utilizing dialogue, graphics and special effects.
The role requires building relationships with our clients as well as covering our own in-house video needs in order to create videos for use on our/their websites, blogs and social media channels. You will work closely with our team to help tell our and each client's story using the most original impacting content and animations possible.
**Very Important: The videographer we’re looking for must have a strong understanding of the English language while being able to work US hours.
This is what we’d like you to do:
- You’ll create quality multimedia storytelling using videography, photography that accurately informs, entertains for social media.
- You’ll help develop production strategy, creative direction and brand messaging for our brand and the brands we manage.
- You’ll ensure the overall quality of deliverables on an accurate basis and timely completion.
- You’ll take care of all phases of video production and post-production.
As the right candidate, you must have:
- Strong skills in video, image, and audio editing software and programs such as Premiere, After Effect or Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, and so on.
- Storytelling skills and a high understanding of social media platform performance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask across various editing projects with ease.
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and initiative skills.
- Ability to understand creative direction and execute with seamless precision
This is what we require from you:
- 3-5 years of professional videography & photography experience.
- Portfolio with the most recent videos created.
- Genuine interest in social media and e-commerce.
Please include your best price per hour as well as your ideal working hours in the first paragraph of your application. Lower bids will be considered first.
Looking forward to hearing from you!