Looking for a Freelance Technical Producer for the UK leading Event Company that helps teams create incredible virtual events around the globe. The position can be remote, and is ongoing, however, the position is only open to the candidates based in the UK. As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for all technical elements of the delivery, this will include de-risking solutions and looking at integrating new technical opportunities, software, platforms and equipment. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supporting both the Delivery and Design team, working across a variety of events.
• Responsible for all technical elements of the delivery.
• Onsite management of all technical areas of the project.
• Liaising with the Product Owner and Delivery team during event delivery.
• De risking solutions and looking at integrating new technical opportunities.
• Responsible for studio set ups, equipment set ups & testing.
• Responsible for livestream and broadcasts.
• On demand/pre-record content management including editing and adding graphic overlays.
• Testing streams pre-event rehearsal management.
• Moderating speakers and testing use of home equipment.
• Vision mixing.
• At least 3 years’ experience of working within a similar role, preferably with Agency experience.
• Technically minded, experienced in virtual events.
• Experience of supporting user experience for events websites is desirable.
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Passionate, professional, self-motivated
• Excellent communicator
• Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to manage a diverse and challenging workload
To apply, please send your pitch reflecting your experience.
P.S It would be for a few months atleast. So before committing please keep this matter in your consideration.