It’s Hollywood Entertainment Promoter Inc, we are currently looking for freelance videographer to join the production of our next TV show!
This TV show is a combination of travelling and fine foods! In the show we will bring chefs from U.S. to China, reveal the beauty of China through their eyes by touring around and experiencing authentic Chinese foods!
Highlights of this show:
· Invited by China Tourism Bureau.
· Travel with Chinese entertainment stars.
· Experience the beauty of Chinese culture.
· Record the beauty of China with professional videography language.
· Guided by locals to find hidden treasure within food.
· Promotions cover major social medias such as facebook, twitter, weibo
· Broadcast on various channels such as Youtube, Youku, Tencent, iQiyi
· Competing in Awards such as Emmy Awards.
· At least 3-5 years of experience in videographing, lighting, editing, and be able to independently complete scripting and create contents.
· Work well with directions and suggestions from friendly and talented individuals.
· You have a proven portfolio with 4K footage work as a cinematographer/DP.
· Have your own camera and be able to produce 4K footage video. RED Cameras are preferred, a7s might be accepted if attached to a compelling portfolio of work.
· Previous experience in food/recipe Videographing is preferred.
· Producing high-quality images on set and follow the direction given by the director.
· Lighting and shooting People on location with your 4K camera and be responsible for downsizing of that footage in 1920x1080.
· Ensuring a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all moving picture created and distributed.
· Managing video shooting, editing, post-production and delivering the final product.
· Maintaining a workflow that ensures that daily production requirements are met.
Payment and Benefits:
· $150 per day, expected 8 hours working time per day.
· Travel cost covered by us.
· Shooting location in Szechuan, China.
· 25 days of trip, 20 days of production.