Hey there, we are a growing E-commerce company and we are looking for someone with extensive knowledge in video editing with premiere pro and after effects. If you have a great style of editing and know you can make some really cool edits, we will be hiring a part-time video editor and they will be eligible for AMAZING BONUSES and a great long-term career. We have tutorial videos made so you'll know exactly what to do and how to do it. It's quite simple and should take 30 minutes maximum per creative
You must also be great/creative at copywriting as you will be coming up with the wording for the video to highlight the benefit of the product. (We do give some tips and tricks for this in our tutorial videos)
What are we looking for?
1. Able to work with minimal supervision
2. Reliable and have a great work ethic
3. Creative and can come up with cool ideas etc.
How will this job work?
1. I will send you the product link/images
2. You will need to go online and find footage of it, either from youtube, blogs etc
3. Mash a few of them together and make it our own. GET CREATIVE!
What's the pay like?
- To start, we'll give you $10-20/video or $4-6 per hour (these videos should be very very easy to make, especially our first tasks for you)
- As time goes and you get better, we'll charge up to $50
- You'll get bonuses for the holidays, or if you go above and beyond in your work and willingness to succeed
What to submit with your application
[login to view URL] Media Profile e.g Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
3. Link to Sample works in the past. (Edited video and Audio)
4. List of audio-video editing software you use.
5. Why you think you will be a great fit for this job.
- Graphics & Multimedia
- Graphics Editing
- Video Editing
- Copy writing
- Able to work well with others