We need a a solution created for a Schneider Zelio based PLC controller (SR3B261BD) interfacing with a Schneider HMI (HMISTO501).
The solution will allow for the control of an existing multi-zoned HVAC system.
The functionality required via HMI includes but is not limited to:
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity in two zones, when system is engaged, heating, cooling and humidity
- Turning on / off exhaust equipment
- Monitoring status of heat / high heat / aux heat / cool and blowers
- Monitoring status of Temperatures
- Ability to have session and on-going timers for certain modes (i.e. Total hours exhaust used)
The solution will include:
- gathering of requirements and functionality from our users based on information we can provide;
- confirming the requirements with us, designing a solution that integrates the Schneider PLC and HMI along with other required components;
- programming of the PLC with the completed solution in FDM/SoMachine;
- design of the HMI functionality, layout and graphics in Vijeo Designer;
- specification of the additional parts required to complete the solution within budget of end user;
- providing documentation and/or remote assistance during installation / testing.
-- Summer Relay DPDT
-- Winter Relay DPDT
-- Exhaust Relay
- Inputs (Analog)
-- Temp - Fresh Air
-- Temp - Discharge Air
-- Humidity - Fresh Air
-- Humidity - Discharge
-- Damper Status
-- Exhaust Status
Please include direct references to your experience with Schneider Zelio PLCs and related HMI equipment with your proposal.