Verzeo’s design team is looking for a UI/ UX designer to define the UX (web site and application) for its B2C user’s online education and course platform.
You will collaborate with product managers, engineers, executives, and other designers, leading the design vision and project deliverables from rough sketches to working prototypes.
A good fit for us will be able to explore and translate complex interactions into simple, engaging solutions and be able to communicate those solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes. Candidates must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment without supervision.
● Take responsibility for the user experience design of the entire product
● Manage all forms of requirement gathering, user research and usability testing, ensuring the
best methods are selected for each feature
● Work in conjunction with a team of product managers to deliver the best possible product for
● Act as the central point for all user experience design queries within the company
● Create all wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams and interaction designs
● At least 2+ years of experience in a professional UX design role
● Strong working knowledge of key prototyping, collaboration and workflow tools such as
Invision and Marvel
● Up to date knowledge of user-centred design and best practice
● A strong portfolio which showcases your ability and technical knowledge with a range of
● Strong team and project management skills
● Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator
● High proficiency in design and prototype tools and command of technologies (web, Android,
● Extensive experience with responsive and mobile UX across all platforms
● Excellent communication skills
● Previous experience designing e-commerce apps and sites
● Experience in a highly agile/scrum environment
● Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with the ability to produce fresh, simple,
elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography
● HCI, interaction design, or a related field preferred. May be substituted with significant
industry experience and accomplishments
You should be proficient with many types of design tools but be a master of at least one. Have your favourites and don't be afraid to show it. We want you to be comfortable and successful but also flexible and eager to learn!