We are looking for a middle developer in UE4 (blueprints), for a VR project.
The user experience starts in a lobby where users can choose a virtual city to visit.
In the city, he can explore it with a teleport feature and make some changes to the environment (listed below).
We have all environment and 3D models, we need to create and implement the next features:
1. General Interactivity
- the user can choose the time of day
- the user can influence the weather - sunny / rainy / foggy
- optional: the user can influence the season of the respective city
2. Specific Interactivity for each city. Here user can make the city more technical or more organic:
- birds vs. drones (choose how many bird or drones will fly in the city)
- greenery and trees & vertical gardens vs. over textures
- dolphins vs. boats in the water
- wild animals vs. traffic made of cars or vehicles
- nature landscapes vs. advertising visual pollution of the city
- stunning mountains vs. mountains made of garbage
- (for an interior room) relax music vs. city noise
(each city will have at least 3 specific types of interactivity)
3. Exit experience:
- the user can make a frame from the experience at the end which is sent to him by e-mail + can answer a brief questionnaire at the end of the experience
How can be made these features:
- general interactivity can be done with sliders (time of day - morning - midday - sunset)
- specific interactivity can have the micro-assets in the left controller and practically the user will choose from there birds vs. drone etc
7 freelancers are bidding on average €565 for this job
Hi, We are a team of experts in game development. You have the model of your game? please send us a message so we can discuss more details. Kind regards MetaTech Team
I am an Unreal 4 environment designer with 5 years of work experience. I have made a variety of VR games. I am good at making realistic style environments and good at blueprint interaction design.