The project involves building a rapid prototype proof of concept, that simulates a limited real world scenario with interactions such as :
- Ability for objects to follow paths
- Gravity affecting objects of differing mass
- Collision detection and notification
- Objects on paths responding to other objects signals on the paths
- Continual logging of all positions of objects and their interactions
- Ability to control objects from sources external to the Simulation itself.
Candidates will be expected to have a screening interview and test.
This is initially a POC that is due to start within the next few weeks, and might lead onto a much bigger project.
27 freelancers are bidding on average £27/hour for this job
You can also check my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/micheal4299 I also have experience in working on similar projects. Let me know if you are interested in working with me. Thanks!