Looking for a passionate Front-End developer that takes pride in delivering pixel perfect UI/UX. You need to pay attention to the smallest details, from ensuring the text font size and weight is proper to making sure the text should or should not be capitalized. You will also need to be able to read and understand the explanation files, but also provide your input to better execute things within the design. I do not want only a technical person.
What is needed is someone to modify a Dashboard template. The template will be provided as well as wireframes of each individual page to use as reference.
The template has been already modified, but it is not properly executed and not all elements are consistently designed in the same style. So you can use the current version and also modify it or use it as reference with the wireframes and the template to re-create the pages. I recommend re-creating the pages to avoid any obstacles or issues when trying to create or customize any features. The template used is a Bootstrap template and the also used grunt in the current version when modifying it.
The dashboard will have the following main sections:
- Login/Forgot password
- Dashboard (Overview of all the data happening)
- Products (Add, edit, delete products)
- Inventory (Tracking products to inventory, transferring, stock adjustment, inventory counts, etc.. )
- Productions (Creating products from select raw materials)
- Discounts (Creating discounts for sales with select rules)
- Suppliers (Managing suppliers and their products)
- Customers (Managing customers)
- Employees (Managing users and employees, tracking time, and employee salaries)
- Bookkeeping (managing sales, expenses, and all accounting related)
- Reports (View different types of reports)
- Settings (Modify and adjust different aspects of the system within the settings)
It is very important that you pay attention to details and page transitions/animations. The frontend will need to be fully functional with placeholder data to fully test every single page. That is extremely important.
If you do not have Sketch app to view the wireframes, please do not bid. You need to have Sketch app to view the wireframe designs and the explanation files.
If you are detail oriented and take pride in delivering quality product and have an eye for spacings, font styles, and font sizes, smooth page transitions and animations, then you are the right candidate for this project. To ensure that you have read the entire project brief and that you pay attention to details, in your bid only respond with the name of your favorite fruit. Do Not include anything else regarding your skills or previous work in your bid response. Anyone who fails to properly responds to this project, will be automatically rejected.