We are a small business owner looking to work with a Chinese Manufacturer to customize a design.
We are requesting a Certified Chinese Lawyer to provide a legal China-centered NNN (Non-Disclosure, Non-Use and Non-Circumvention) Agreement. The agreement must cover the following:
1. For legal purposes, the official language of the agreement is in the Chinese language and an English translation copy is to be provided for our own record.
2. The Chinese manufacturer agrees not to make any use of our idea, concept, or product in a way that competes with our company, the disclosing party.
3. The non-circumvention provisions from the agreement prohibit the Chinese manufacturer from copying our product, circumventing our business and selling the product directly or indirectly to our own customers.
4. Any and All additions, modifications and waivers of this agreements must be made in writing and signed by all parties.
5. Must be Chinese law as the governing law and jurisdiction of Chinese courts.
6. The Chinese manufacturer is liable for all the subcontractors actions.
Please see the links below as reference for what we need covered in the agreement.
[login to view URL]
17 freelancers are bidding on average $144 for this job
A non disclosure is a document showing how parties will be guided with the information disclosed to a party. The extent of use and the indemnity when information is disclosed.