We want to start a little transcriptionist project and need help. We need transcriptionists-administrators. Please, read this statement carefully, because we do not offer simple work with transcription.
At this stage we have a site, which brings clients. Clients need transcription. 40% of them are from non-english speaking counties, around 40% are from India, and around 20% - USA, UK, Canada.
We need a specialist who will:
1) Phone clients, communicate with them
2) Transcribe audio/video in accordance with client’s requirements
We don’t want to hire two specialists (client manager and transcriptionist) instead of one, because now number of clients is not high. It is around 2-3 clients a day. So, client manager will not earn money.
In addition, in this sphere communication is simple. Client manager only need to ask about client requirements and send a few emails.
Wages. You get 60% of an order. It is from $0,54 per minute transcribed – from 32,4 per hour (urgent orders and audio with low quality are more expensive).
We are not ready to pay more because of marketing expenses (on this stage they are very high). We defray the telecommunication expenses.
You get money instantly after client gets his transcription.
1) Experience. You must have successful transcription projects on Freelancer.com.
2) Communication skills. We cannot test it. However, you must have not problems with using oral communication with clients. If you have, you will not earn money.
3) You must be able to phone client within 15 min after his filling of site order form. Of course, you work as administrator only a part of a day and a part of a week (for example, Monday – Thursday 10:00-16:00). “15-min – calling” is not our stupid requirement. It is necessary to get an order.
It is a perfect variant if you already work from home as full-time or part-time freelancer.
1) The project may die after a month of birth. Sad but true.
2) Your work will be controlled by proofreader.
Please, do not write long responses. You agreement is enough. We will choose candidates mainly on their experience. I will answer tomorrow for all who will make offers.