Me and my brother are two directors from Besançon in France. In May 2018 we have started the production of our first full-length feature film, named "Bons Baisers de Suisse" ("From Switzerland with Love").
This film is a self-funded satirical comedy which has passed the 30 days of shooting. We are actually in post-production.
For the purposes of a scene (many special effects are indispensable in the movie), we will need to animate two French attack helicopters, and a cubic metal object.
We have already chosen the helicopter model (Puma model in the attached picture). Please find here an exemple of the desired rendering for the animation ("blackhawk" in the exemples).
With regard to the cubic metal object, it is a fictitious piece that we have imagined for the needs of the scenario. It is a removable steel-reinforced cell that bears a French writing that says : "CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL POUR INDIVIDUS DANGEREUSEMENT INAPTES" ("special convoy for critically incompetent individuals"). Please find an illustrative animation among the files, that will have to be imperatively in French for the final animation.
The object will appear only in one shot and is raised/towed by one of the helicopters.
For the helicopters:
- The rendering will have to be the same as in the "blackhawk" picture for details and textures
- The 3D model will have to be imperatively equipped with black tinted glasses and without markings on the frame except a little French flag on the tail
- The helicopters will not be integrated in air combat scenes nor be destroyed
- We just want to see the unit flying from different angles (attached framing and camera movements here)
- The same is required for the animation of the steel-reinforced cell (the object movement is simple)
- The cell is towed by a strengthened rope that is fixed under the helicopter.
- The cell is integrated into a low-angle initial shot, with a very slight swaying movement to respect the Law of Gravity
Technical details about the footage:
- The movie has been shot in a ProRes format, in 4k resolution
- The rushes which will be modified with an animation have to respect the initial format when sent back
If you are interested in our project, you can also contact us by email at : [login to view URL]@[login to view URL]
Obviously we will give you more information and details if necessary.
Given that we are French, we will do our best to communicate in English in the case of chatting in live. Then sorry for the possible misunderstandings in such a case :-)
21 freelancers are bidding on average €706 for this job
Hi Thanks for posting a project I see your project details please message me and let know more about your project If you need any example work I will provide you Thanks Regards
Hi I am a visual effects artist from texas I went over the description and know what has to be done I will provide the models the cgi will look professional how about we discuss more over chat.