I am creating a test of Spacial and Visual thinking. The test is looking at how well a person can mentally visualize and manipulate abstract geometrical 3d objects. The mechanism of the test is:
• There is a 3 by 3 matrix. In each cell of the matrix there will be an image of an abstract 3d object.
• At the center of the matrix is the object that needs to be recreated (target object)
• In the surrounding cells there are the objects that can be used to recreate the target object
• The task of the test-taker is to choose minimum 2, maximum 4 objects that will exactly recreate the target object.
An incomplete and ugly (the background color should be identical, the visible surfaces of the target object should be painted differently than the surfaces created by cutting, the edges must be clearly distinguishable) example of a task with the correct options marked by arrows is attached.
Your task is to create the images for the tasks. Namely:
• to create 40 simple, abstract target objects (such as: cube, sphere, cone, cylinder, pyramid, wedge, torus, chain, stair, a cylinder on a cube, three cubes arranged on each-other, etc.) with an industry standard 3d program (eg. AutoCad),
• to create planar slices of the target objects
o for each target object you will create slicing resulting in 4, 3 and 2 pieces,
o you will create 5 conceptually different slicing of each such arrangement,
o for each target object you will create 5*(4+3+2) = 45 slices, using really different slicing planes in each slicing (you can’t just add another cutting plane to the 2 slices arrangement to create the 4 slices arrangement, or just move the plane a bit), the aim is to have very different results (easy for kids, difficult for architects and every difficulty in between)
o no rotation should be applied to the resulting slices.
Please provide an example - similar to the attached image, but of much better quality - with your bid.
The 3d shapes of the created target objects and slices must be clearly identifiable so that the mental task of reassembling the target object from the slices remain solvable. The background and lightning settings of all images should be identical, the visible surfaces of the target object should be painted differently than the surfaces created by cutting, the edges of the shapes must be clearly distinguishable. The images must be rendered to high quality and look very good.
You must show me to approve each target object before starting to create the different slices.
The deliverables of the project are
• editable source files in an industry standard CAD format
• of the of the 40 target objects
• for each target object the source files with the cutting planes used to create the slices
• image files (4 in png format with the rendered target objects and the created slices
o the name of the images files have to follow a specified convention
o the image files need to be 341*256 pixel
o the image files need to be optimized for download size
• a reproducible description of how you created the image files from the source files
The process will be similar to the following:
a) take a new target object
b) create new plane arrangement and save the source file,
c) cut the target object into 2 and save the results
d) repeat b-c 5 times
e) create new plane arrangement and save the source file,
f) cut the target object into 3 and save the results
g) repeat e-f 5 times
h) create new plane arrangement and save the source file,
i) cut the target object into 4 and save the results
j) repeat h-i 5 times
k) repeat a-j 40 times
The naming convention of the files:
SourceFiles: objectName, objectName_totalSlices_version – eg. [login to view URL], [login to view URL] (the second way of cutting the cube into 4 pieces), [login to view URL] (the fourth way of cutting the cube into 2 pieces)
ImageFiles: objectName_ totalSlices_version_sliceNumber – eg. [login to view URL] (the first slice of the second way a cube is cut into 4 pieces)
11 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
Hello I have read your project description you need 3d model [login to view URL] your work as per your requirement, budget,and time [login to view URL] reply me [login to view URL] regards Anish Jaggi