I need help for 3d model and simple 3d render of my house (Ground floor plan - mainly interior) which is under construction (will prefer min 3 views)
Style : South Indian traditional-modern.
(note - Experience in Traditional Indian architecture. Especially South Indian style (chettinad, kerala etc), Vastu concepts etc. will be needed. I would like a blend of these and modern.)
I will provide
1. Scanned 2d (top view)
2. Scanned 2d top view render (partial rendering)
3. Photo of front elevation (from actual construction site).
4. Certain views (mostly on type/size of furniture, appliances, mood of the house) which has to be captured in the interiors (can be expanded/contracted basis the creativity of the architect). I can provide more details when I pick the architect.
Other relevant details:
- Ground floor is around 2000 sq. ft.
- Living and Dining area (Traditional), Kitchen & Utility rooms (Modern), 1 Bedroom (Traditional) with attached bath, Back Verandah (Traditional), Parking and entrance verandah (as provided by builder - no rendition required)
If the results of this first step is exemplary, I would also move to next steps of
- full house rendering (4BHK, 2 floors, terrace)
- interior plans etc.
I will need the source copy of the images/drawings created.
I would request only 4* rated Architects who have a penchant for South Indian Traditional in modern context. I will count on the creativity of the architect.
25 freelancers are bidding on average ₹9004 for this job
I am very familiar with this kind of project. I am a BIM modeler, CD and render architect with great exprience at the best architectural companies of NYC, USA
I'm a Professional Architect registered under the CoA-India, I can assure you the best possible and creative design as per your Ideas, feel free to contact me at +91-888-33-222-82. The cost is Negotiable.
I'm architect by profession, I designed many spaces as well as I'm expert in 3d modelling and rendering. I earned many happy clients, I'm very happy to add you in my happy clients list, Thank you...