Convert Autodesk Inventor files to Cinema 4D
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $173 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We have some 3D Autodesk Inventor files that we want to animate in Cinema 4D. I tried to find a way to convert them but had some problems with the material where it only showed the colors but not the texture with all of its properties. The 3d model itself was well imported.
Your job is to convert the object perfectly from "inventor" to "cinema 4d" with all the materials. The first conversion must be included in your bid. After that we will pay you a fixed price per object that needs to be converted (payed as an additional milestone). Please name the price per object in your offer.
Browse Related Skills
- Rebuild a 3D file created in 3D-MAX and deliver as .STP that is compatible with ProE and SolidWorks
- 3D rendering on sketchup
- Need quick object built in 3d software
- Inventor CAD modelling - Need a model modified with a lip and groove for split model
- 3d modeling - find the external surface area for some models in stl format
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online