We're a small game design studio looking to outsource a 3D model for the main character in our upcoming mobile game. Below are a few extra details, please feel free to contact us if you feel you can meet the criteria. Please keep in mind, this is a relatively small project with no strict timespan.
- Create a complete low-poly character model suitable for use in a mobile game.
- Create the aforementioned character within the bounds of the style and inspiration given, taking artistic control where and when needed. (There is a fair amount of creative freedom here.)
- Texture work should be minimal, due to the style of the game/character.
- Animation work should be minimal to nonexistent, as long as the model is rigged and ready for export into tools such as Unity3D.
- Note: This is not a hyper-realistic character in the slightest, think more 'toony' and stylized.
- The studio holds all legal rights to the creation and works after completion and the transaction is made, and the author (freelancer) must not share the assets outside of this agreement.
- No specific date/time needed. (No deadline.)
39 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
Hi! 3ds max and Zbrush user here for character modeling and texturing. Capable of both high/low poly character creation. Kindly see my online portfolio: [login to view URL] Thank you.