We're a small game design studio looking to outsource a 3D model for the main character in our upcoming mobile game. Below are a few extra details, please feel free to contact us if you feel you can meet the criteria. Please keep in mind, this is a relatively small project with no strict timespan.
We're less looking for an outsourcing company/workshop, but a talented designer with character themselves. There is a fair amount of creative freedom here, and we're looking for feedback rather than a simple ETA-slip in-return. Upon contact, you'll receive a few images for inspiration. From there, we'll choose the best freelancer who seems to get the most direction and ambition regarding this task. Sketches welcome.
- Create a complete low-poly character model suitable for use in a mobile game.
- Create the aforementioned character within the bounds of the style and inspiration given, taking artistic control where and when needed. (There is a fair amount of creative freedom here.)
- Texture work should be minimal, due to the style of the game/character. Nonetheless, this is a required talent.
- Animation work should be minimal to nonexistent, as long as the model is rigged and ready for export into tools such as Unity3D.
- Note: This is not a hyper-realistic character in the slightest, think more 'toony' and stylized.
- This studio holds all legal rights to the creation and works after completion and the transaction is made, and the author (freelancer) must not share the assets outside of this agreement.
- No specific date/time needed. (No deadline.)
53 freelancers are bidding on average $282 for this job
Hello visit my blog: [login to view URL] Maya, Mudbox, Zbrush, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCad, Revit ... If you have any questions, see me. Greetings. JIdCG