** If I asked you to test me on how Virtual Machines work in Microsoft Azure, can you ask me 2 or 3 good questions about VMs without having to Google search it? **
If you can, I need your help.
This is a long-term project - ideally 6 months or more. I'm willing to offer you a predictable weekly income in exchange for a predictable number of quality Azure questions from you each week.
I want to build a library of original quiz questions relating to specific topics on the Azure exams, for different job roles. This will take some time.
Here's who I am looking for:
* You are knowledgeable about Microsoft Azure already.
* You are resourceful, and can look things up on Microsoft Docs website.
* You are well organized.
* You can create a plan to complete this task, and follow this plan.
* You have taken one of the Azure certifications in the past (70-532, 70-533, 70-534, 70-535) or have taken one of the new Azure certifications (AZ-100, AZ-203, AZ-300, etc).
* You know can create questions that are not too easy and not too difficult, but good to test specific knowledge needed to pass an exam.
* You can work independently without daily supervision once you understand the task. I will not be able to check in on you every day.
* You can keep me updated about your progress daily (e.g. "I wrote 6 quiz questions today for AZ-300. They're already uploaded to the course.")
* You have excellent English written communication skills.
* You will be resourceful in researching and writing original quiz questions, and will not ever copy questions that come from another book, course or website. (Never copy from anyone else is the #1 rule.)
* I will show you examples of what I am looking for
* I will start you off with a single Azure exam to focus on
* Create 2 quizzes of 30-questions each in line with the exam requirements
* Then we'll move to other Azure exams over time
* Each quiz question will have 3-5 sentences in the question, with 3-5 possible answers. You will identify the correct answer, with a brief explanation as to why it is correct.
* You will store those questions in a Google Sheets document, organized in a way so that they can be easily found again.
* You will also upload those questions to an online training platform for students to access
* Training will be provided in the form of written instructions and video instructions
Any questions? Please ask.