We're currently using a CentOS 6 server to host several websites and mail.
Since support for CentOS 6 is going EOL by this year, the server needs to be replaced by a new server.
Goal of this project is to support with setup of the new server:
- New server will be preinstalled with CentOS. Version 7 or 8 is available.
- Configuration of local users, firewall settings, patching, server backup and secure shell
- Installation of mail server, and configure for easy migration of existing server.
- Mail server setup: Qmail MTA, Simscan/Vpopmail, Dovecot IMAP, ESET Mail security
- Mail server configuration: setup of SSL, ciphers, certificates, DKIM, SURBL, SPF, etc.
- Webserver setup: LAMP Apache/MySQL/PHP/Perl/Python
- Webserver configuration: virtual hosts, security configuration (certificates/SSL/ciphers/etc)
- Testing mailserver services
- Testing webserver services
- Documentation of the installation and configuration
I'm looking for an experienced freelancer to work on this project together, who is available on short term.
We will plan the work together on installation via remote connection like Teamviewer.
Experience with the use of products mentioned above is a must.
Including experience, and suggestions in the bid for the migration path and advise on OS version, will be highly appreciated.
Hello, I'm expert. I have more than 7+ years of experience as a Linux System administrator. I'll do this task easily within time limit. Ping me ASAP. Also have a look over my profile. Thank you!