I need a Perl script that uses my Google Places API Key and possibly Google Map API Key (is that different?) for the following.
Start with: the business name, address, phone, website.
Goal: Identify the business on Google Places and get its ratings and reviews.
1. Given a USA street address, geocode it, returning its latitude and longitude.
2. Given a business name, do a Google Places API search at this latitude, longitude, returning a list of possible matches.
3. Retrieve the business name, phone number, website, address from each of the possible matches.
4. I already have software that compares phone numbers, addresses to see if it's a match. Pluck out the matching business on Google Places, if any.
5. Using the Google Places API, retrieve the business's ratings and reviews, and possibly other information such as the permalink (if there is one).
11 freelancers are bidding on average $544 for this job
Hi, I have already created this type feature for one of my [url removed, login to view] can use google place api to get all records according the user search. Let me know when we can discuss it in details. Thanks.
This should be a fairly simple project, I would use the WWW-Google-Places Perl module. What platform do you want to execute the script on (ie. Linux/Windows/Mac?).