Already Developed Work:
1. Springboot application developed in camel.
2. This application has secure web socket service and https rest services running on different ports.
3. We are able to deploy and consume the services on the local machine.
4. But the same application has issues on AWS and Azure, not able to access secure services on the cloud.
Not sure which is causing the issue, reasons may be
1. Applying certificate in cloud
2. Configuring/opening custom secure web socket and HTTP ports over cloud
So, the requirement is to replicate our local working code over AWS cloud.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Currently building microservices using Apache Camel, Spring boot - microservices deployed in AWS and secured with Private Subnet and Route53 routing with alias record