I need the following C++ programming tasks to be done.
(1) Equivalent functions for all other data types in C++, for this function--> c_str along with an explanation of each of the functions given by you. If direct equivalents are not available, then write such functions that do exactly what is done by c_str. And specifically instead of "int" I want same type of function for Boost's integer type--> int_least16_t
(2) String variable has reference--> defined as --> string& x
Define equivalents for the following types of variables-
(a) long long
(3) String variable has pointer defined as char* string
Define equivalents for
(a) long long
(4) How to store the name of a variable so that it can later be cross checked .
Eg a object "A" of class "Job" has a variable "title"--> what is the C++ code to store "job A->String title" as a string value, so that I can later retrieve it and understand that this string refers to the value of a variable A of class job and specific variable is String title.
(1) Code to authenticate against an OAuth API
(2) Code to authenticate against an OAuth2 API
(3) Code to authenticate against a Basic Authentication API
(4) Code to authenticate against an API needing Digest Authentication
(5) Code to authenticate against an API needing authentication via one or more secret keys/passwords
(6) Code to authenticate against an OpenID API?
(7) Code to authenticate against a SOAP API?
(6) Code to retrieve some data from a remote API- of any type including REST/SOAP/ any other- which also includes passing input params to the API call
(8) Code to logout of the API (of any type)
(1) Code to create a OAuth API provider with access key, credentials creation and storage in mysql db
(2) Code to create an OAuth API Consumer with access key, credentials creation and storage in mysql db