I'm looking for a Pinterest specialist to kick-start the Pinterest page for my travel blog. I've started a Pinterest page, but have not been consistently keeping up with it. These are the items that I'm looking for help with:
1. Optimize my profile page, boards, etc.
2. Recommend how may boards I should have/how to best label the boards based on the blog posts on my website.
3. Create a design for my Pinterest posts that people will come to recognize as my brand. I write posts for people who use wheelchairs and those who do not use wheelchairs, so I need a design to represent each of these two categories, but that is similar enough so people will recognize them as the same brand.
4. Publish 6 pins based on my blog posts (3 wheelchair posts and 3 non-wheelchair posts), fully optimized, so that I can get a feel for how it should be done.
5. Offer me recommendations about optimization and growing my audience on Pinterest.
I'm currently using Canva (free version) and would prefer to continue with this platform for my design, but I'm open to recommendations if needed.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Relative experience in data typing, data entry, web research, database administration, ad posting, data research, data mining, data extracting, data scraping, virtual assistant, email handling etc.
Hi. I am interested in your project. I am a regular on Pinterest, and I have god work experience in social media marketing. Checkout my profile for rest. Thanks.