The product page layout that I want you to follow as a reference: [login to view URL]
I am currently using Shopify's latest debut theme.
I want these following changes to be applied:
- Have width like the creative market as now the content (homepage, product page, etc) and the header still have different width
- Main menu to be left-aligned
- Make an image slider for product page, image change on thumbnail hover on desktop
- Add show more function like this page for the description and move the description below the image slider
- Each product variant show its prices and use the radio button and add License as a title
- Add recommended beside the commercial license
- Rename quantity to "seat" place it beside License title
- Add Specifications below buy now
- Add breadcrumb
- Adjust all this for all the device screen size
- Collection list should show only 1 column per row on mobile when the desktop version is 2 or more columns per row.
- The product page section position should be like Creative Market even though you have moved the description below the image, so the but button should still be below the image and the specs placed below the description.
- Add supported credit card image and guarantee below the PayPal buy button like this one [login to view URL]
11 freelancers are bidding on average ₹7622 for this job
Ok~ it is my favourite CSS task so I can complete your project for 3 days. Very funny task!! I have checked your domain and then very funny, very nice task. Thanks for your job posting!!!!