We want to implement a pre-oder option on our website shopify like the one we have on our current wordpress, that is:
- next to the stock in the backend, possibility to tick a pre-oder box and choose a date for the " shipping from the date ".
- The stock is the same for the preorder as for a classic order. When it is at 0, it remains in sold out.
- When the pre-order option is checked, the "add to cart" button changes to "pre-order" with the sentence "THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER ONLY - IT WILL BE SHIPPED FROM MARCH 30th, 2020" written written above the preorder button.
- This sentence also appears in the purchase confirmation email (only when the preorder option is checked).
- The purchase process is the same as usual, and we receive full payment.
Attached, you will see the different designs (product page + email)
If you have any suggestions on how to make it simpler, more practical, etc., we will be happy to hear them. Can you also send us a quote?