Looking for someone to assist with creating a new website design and SEO specialist – marketing will be a bonus (designing flyers, graphic design, banner ads etc).
• Track and analyze website analytics
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Optimize meta title, meta description and internal linking.
• Proven SEO experience
• Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Please message through your previous projects, resume and experience.