We are a digital marketing agency looking for an SEO specialist that can support us with SEO work for a couple of months.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Perform SEO audits and build a report of findings with actionable recommendations.
- Experience working with agencies
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Please give the answer to every question. Otherwise, your proposal is not accepted.
- Do you have case studies to show with successful SEO work you did in the past?
- Which SEO tools do you usually use and why do you use these tools in particular?
- Have you worked with an agency in the past?
- What is your current availability? How many hours per week?