We are looking for a Virtual Sales Assistant to support our team while working remotely.
As a Sales Assistant, you will have to make phone calls, answering emails, saving potential customer’s info, report to your supervisor, and scheduling meetings when needed.
For this role is required a computer, headset, and a good internet connection.
Ultimately, you should be able to work 20+ hours a week, according to eastern working hours.
• Making phone calls toward the Uzbek community in Pennsylvania
• Respond to emails
• Manage a Contact List
• Saving the information of Potential Customers
• Report to your supervisor
• Provide good customer service
• Helping your team with the translation
• Excellent written and spoken Uzbek & English language skills
• Excellent phone, email, and messaging communication skills
• Good knowledge of Google Programs, Microsoft Office Package, Screen Sharing, etc.
• Previous experience in Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• University Diploma is an advantage
10 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
I trust that my experience in handling these type of works earlier and confidence to deliver the project within the scheduled time makes me eligible to work on this project.
I am native Uzbek speaker with professional level of English. Besides of that I am able to communicate in Russian and Japanese. Currently living in Japan. I have been working operation assistant .